2021-005 Yan'an Pharmaceutical: Director Appointment Announcement
1. The basic situation of appointment and dismissal
(1) The basic situation of appointment and dismissal
In accordance with the relevant provisions of the "Company Law" and the company's articles of association, the twelfth meeting of the second board of directors of the company was reviewed and passed on March 17, 2021:
Nomination of Ms. Zhao Junling as a director of the company for a term of three years, effective from the date when the resolution of the first extraordinary general meeting of shareholders in 2021 is passed. The above-mentioned nominated person holds 1,043,000 shares of the company, accounting for 0.8278% of the company's share capital, and is not the subject of joint punishment for dishonesty.
All directors were notified in writing 15 days before the meeting. There were actually 6 directors present. The meeting was presided over by Chairman Wang Xueliang.
This appointment and dismissal still needs to be submitted to the shareholders meeting for deliberation.
Does this appointment and dismissal involve the change of the secretary of the board of directors:
(2) Reasons for appointment/removal
Due to the resignation of the company's original director Su Hongming, the chairman Wang Xueliang suggested that Ms. Zhao Junling take over as director.
(3) Resume of newly appointed directors, supervisors and senior officers
Zhao Junling, Han nationality, Chinese nationality, no right of abode abroad, born in October 1971, bachelor degree. Graduated from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics in July 2004 with a major in accounting; from August 2004 to December 2005, worked as a financial manager at Shanghai Xinyi Pharmaceutical Factory; since January 2006, he has served as a director and financial officer of the company, and then in 2018 He resigned as director on February 28.
2. The impact of appointment and dismissal on the company
(1) This appointment and dismissal did not cause the number of members of the company's board of directors to fall below the statutory minimum, and did not cause the number of members of the company's board of supervisors to fall below the statutory minimum.
(2) The impact of appointment and dismissal on the company's production and operation:
The appointment of Ms. Zhao Junling as a director will not have a significant impact on the company's daily operating activities.
3. Documents for reference
Resolutions of the Twelfth Meeting of the Second Board of Directors of Shanghai Yan'an Pharmaceutical Yangpu Co., Ltd.
Shanghai Yan'an Pharmaceutical Yangpu Co., Ltd.
Board of Directors
March 18, 2021